Coca-Cola Company Recruitment For Innovation Marketing Manager – Nutrition [Apply Here]. Coca-Cola Company is now recruiting to fill the position of marketing manager. See how to apply below and the requirements.
The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) is the world’s largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands. At The Coca-Cola Company, you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Innovation Marketing Manager – Nutrition
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Travel Required: 26% – 50%
See also – Green Africa Airways Ltd. Recruitment For Cargo Assistant – Apply Here
Job Description Summary
What You’ll Do for Us:
- The role leads innovation development (e.g. product, package, equipment) within his/her respective category (primarily consisting of globally led brands) to ensure a robust 1 to 3-year innovation pipeline
- Works collaboratively with the global category team to bring global innovation to life within the Africa Operating Unit as well as share relevant Africa Operating Unit market information in support of global innovation development
- Lead, in collaboration with technical functions, the discovery of new technologies, new partners and new applications of existing technologies to package-based solutions.
- Monitor external and/or internal insights and consumer studies (global and/or Africa) by reviewing related publications, reports and research in order to raise system awareness of important trends and their potential implications.
- Develops holistic business cases and development of product, package or equipment-based innovations working in collaboration with various technical, commercial and brand functions
Requirements ANd Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree required; MBA preferred.
- 4 to 7 years in brand/category management, brand innovation, portfolio management, or innovation/technical disciplines.
- Ability to take an end-to-end, consumer-driven approach to innovation utilizing multiple sources of information and translating those inputs into specific innovation(s) that meet marketplace needs while delivering brand/business objectives.
- The role primarily communicates internally to gain input and alignment with key stakeholders. Works to understand key stakeholder positioning and seeks to develop aligned objectives across all groups required to deliver innovation to the market.
- Role communicates externally with key providers of inputs/information (e.g. suppliers, research agencies, customers, bottlers) to gain insights that inform innovation pipeline development.
- Analytical Techniques, Brand Architecture, Brand Positioning, Channel Management, Competitive Assessments, Consumer Segmentation, Creative Development, Digital Media Strategy, Leadership, Marketing Strategies, Media Planning, Problem Solving, Quantitative Research, Social Media Strategies, and SWOT Analysis.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
19th February 2023.
You may also like – British American Tobacco Recruitment For Warehouse Executive – Apply Here
Be the first to comment