CIG Motors Ltd. Recruitment for Business Intelligence Analyst – Apply Here. CIG Motors Limited is now inviting applications to fill the position of Business intelligence analyst. See how to apply below and the requirements.
CIG Motors is an automobile enterprise strategically positioned to bridge the economical gap between Africa and China. It has been at the forefront of bringing some of top brands in China to Africa, to expedite rapid growth in Africa’s burgeoning economy. Choice International Group is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in our workplace. We are a company with diversified pool of talents that continuously make CIG Motors a dynamic and competitive in the automobile industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Intelligence Analyst
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Recommended – United Nations Development Program (UNDP) Recruitment For Research and Development Analyst
Job Roles and Responsibilities
- Collect, clean, and analyze large and complex data sets using advanced tools and technologies such as SQL, Python, and data visualization tools.
- Design and implement data warehouses, data marts, and other data storage solutions to support the organization’s data needs.
- Developing and implementing data governance policies and procedures to ensure the quality and consistency of data used in decision-making.
- Providing training and support to users of the organization’s data and BI tools.
- Keeping up to date with new BI tools and technologies, and making recommendations for their adoption where appropriate.
- Assisting with the development of data-driven business strategies and initiatives.
- Develop and maintain dashboards, reports, and other data visualization tools to support decision-making and improve the accuracy of business decisions.
- Work with the General Manager to understand the data needs for the business sales operations and to ensure the data being used is accurate and relevant.
Requirements and Qualifications
Interested persons should kindly possess the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics, or a related field;
- 2-4 years work experience analyzing data to give business informed decision;
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills, with the ability to turn data into insights and actionable recommendations;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to present complex data in a clear and concise manner to a variety of stakeholders;
- Experience working with large and complex data sets, and experience with data warehousing and data modeling concepts;
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment;
- Prior experience in budgeting, forecasting, and periodic reporting would be beneficial;
- Strong experience in data analysis and data visualization, including experience with SQL, Python, and data visualization tools such as Tableau or PowerBI not excluding Excel Functions;
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Click here to apply
15th March, 2023.
You may also like – Coca-Cola Company Recruitment For Supply Chain And Technical Innovations Manager – Apply Here
Be the first to comment