Choice International Group Recruitment For Manager – Apply Here. Choice International Group is now recruiting for a Manager. See how to apply below and the minimum requirements.
Choice International Group – CIG Motors Co., Limited is the representative of GAC Motor in Nigeria. It began its operations in 2013 following a pact signed with Guangzhou Group Automobile Group Co., (GAC Motor) to establish and manage distribution networks in Nigeria and subsequently Africa. CIG Motors Co., Ltd started with the introduction of 2 major models; the GA3 Saloon and GS5 SUV models of GAC Motor; with a subsequent introduction of 3 more models in 2016 and 2017. As at date, CIG Motors has introduced 6 GAC Motor models into the Nigerian market; GA3, GA3S, GS3, GS4, and the Standard Luxury SUV GS8 (which is the flagship model).
CIG Motors Co., Limited recently introduced the Mini Space Bus GN8 and intends to cover the Nigerian market with the world’s best in terms of automobiles. CIG Motors Co., Ltd recently signed another landmark technical assembly agreement with a new partner, Jiangxi Jiangling Motors Import and Export Co., Ltd, thereby extending its vehicle models to include all commercial vehicles and cars of GAC, ZNA, Dongfeng (DFAC), and JMC brands. The company holds its brands in very high esteem and makes very conscious investments behind the master brand and a focused communication investment in the value proposition packages. Communication investment in the value proposition packages.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Abuja Branch Manager
Location: Abuja Central, Abuja
Employment Type: Full-time
You may also like – MacTay Consulting Recruitment For Shipment Documentation Officer – Apply Here
Designs and Strategy:
- Responsible for designing and planning various B2B, B2C and B2G sales strategies to meet the company’s corporate objectives.
- Responsible for the department’s operational systems, processes and policies in support of the organization’s visions.
- Manages and increases the effectiveness and efficiency of the supporting departments (Human Resources, Admin and Finance), through the coordination and communication between the business functions.
- Responsible for short-term and long-term planning, drive initiatives throughout the management team and in the organization that contributes to long-term operational excellence.
- Ensure efficient collaboration and coordination between departments through communication with managers for successful job completion.
- Work under time constraints to meet specific timelines
- Participates in and demonstrates an understanding of safety principles and practices; follows all safety policies and procedures to support a safe working environment, including safe operation of machines and equipment
- Drive and comply with all CIG Motors policies and procedures, as well as legislative requirements
- Proactively communicate job site conditions and concerns that may affect or are affecting the completion of the job to key stakeholders.
- Ensure all protocols are followed as it relates to insurance, legislation or division specific.
- Conduct weekly operational meetings with direct reports to review the previous month’s leads, sales, insurance company scoring results, customer surveys and satisfaction sheets and to keep employees up to date with corporate and industry changes.
- Provide and drive excellent customer service.
- Responsible for the financial management, planning, systems and controls of the Abuja branch
- Continuously conduct financial reviews to remain current on the state of the business
- Audit and manage branch overhead
- Track and review monthly and year-to-date invoicing and accounts receivable to ensure Project Manager and Branch goals are being achieved
- Support collection efforts by collaborating with legal and /or collection agencies on overdue accounts
- Review and approve bad debt files for write off
- Prepare, review and adjust the financial budget for staffing requirements
- Review all overhead and project-based invoices for payment
- Prepare, review and forecast financial budgets for the upcoming year
- Oversee all projects for profitability
- Attend job sites to create the scope of work and estimate in collaboration with key stakeholders on jobs they may handle or to support Project Managers on large jobs
- Supervise and manage events to invite and attracts top businessmen and government official and government parastatal
- Coordinate and schedule approved repairs and deficiencies with departments, subcontractors and customers
- Conduct regular meetings with Project Management and Project Manager Assistant teams to review contracts and budgets on all jobs to ensure profitability
- Secure (work) authorizations and deposits to commence the project in accordance with office policies and protocols
- Support daily human resources activities and responsibilities
- Review and approve staffing requirements
- Supervise, coach and mentor all employees
- Prepare and conduct performance evaluations
- Oversee and participate in Performance Management, ensuring proper accountability and documentation
- Request compensation increases
- Participate in workers’ compensation board claims, reviews and accommodations.
- Conduct interviews with potential candidates
- Support ongoing HR initiatives and ensure proper communication to all staff throughout the branch
- Support training initiatives, both personal and professional, as well as mandatory training as identified by the Human Resources Department.
Requirements And Qualifications
- Candidate should possess a Master’s Degree / Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- 10 – 16 years of work experience.
N15,000,000 – N18,000,000 annually
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Profile to: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
READ ALSO – Maersk Line Recruitment For Talent Acquisition Manager (Africa) – Apply Here
14th February 2023.
Be the first to comment