British American Tobacco Recruitment For Warehouse Executive – Apply Here. British American Tobacco is now recruiting to fill the position of Warehouse Executive. See how to apply below and the requirements.
British American Tobacco is all about freedom of choice – whether it’s our people or our products. Combined with our entrepreneurial spirit, it’s what’s driven our phenomenal success. We started trading tobacco over a hundred years ago. Today, we’re a multibillion-dollar company with more than 200 brands in our portfolio. With robust positions in each of our regional markets, our future looks equally bright too.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Executive
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Seniority Level: Non-management
Reports To: Warehouse Supervisor
Role Positioning and Objectives
- This role is part of the Operations, Supply chain department of the BAT Factory in Ibadan, Nigeria.
- The role is responsible for ensuring sustained replenishment of factory leaf requirements i.e., Prompt loading & off-loading of leaf into and out of BAT Nigeria (BATN) leaf warehouses, On Time In Full supply to Primary Manufacturing Department (PMD), proper housekeeping & strict adherence to BATN EH&S policies.
Job Roles And Responsibilities
- Receive tobacco leaf from local and import suppliers and complete system and manual documentation.
- Supply leaf to factory (PMD) for daily operation and complete system and manual documentation.
- Inspection of tobacco leaf at the point of reception and supply to PMD
- Participate in the monthly stock take.
- Monitor and escalate beetle infestation/out-of-range warehouse ambient that may negatively affect the condition of the stock in the warehouse.
- Documentation of waybills, receipts & consignment notes
- Reduce the cost of demurrage by prompt offloading of trucks
- Maintain and observe BATN EHS & housekeeping policies.
- Ensure proper stacking of all materials in the warehouse
Requirements and Qualifications
Applicants should have:
- HND / B.Sc in Business Administration or any other related field.
- Knowledge and understanding of the warehousing processes.
- Knowledge of warehousing management systems (SAP).
- Ability to work under pressure, multi-task, work independently and deliver according to defined deadlines.
- Ability to prioritize workloads.
- Working experience in an FMCG warehouse will be an added advantage.
- Ability to operate across all hierarchy levels, providing information and support as required.
- Good interpersonal communication skills.
- Sound analytical skills.
Competitive salary + excellent benefits + market-leading bonus.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply