British American Tobacco Recruitment For Marketing Technology Analyst – Apply Here. British American Tobacco is now recruiting for Marketing Technology Analyst. See how to apply below and the requirements.
British American Tobacco is all about freedom of choice – whether it’s our people or our products. Combined with our entrepreneurial spirit, it’s what’s driven our phenomenal success. We started trading tobacco over a hundred years ago. Today, we’re a multibillion-dollar company with more than 200 brands in our portfolio. With robust positions in each of our regional markets, our future looks equally bright too.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Technology Analyst
Function: Digital Business Solutions
Reports to: DBS Manager – WCA
Geographic Scope: West and Central Africa Area
you may also like – Flour Mills of Nigeria Recruitment For Learning And Development Manager – Apply Here
Role Positioning and Objectives
- This role is part of the Digital Business Solutions function and is a key member of the West and Central Africa Area DBS Team, leading the implementation of Data and Analytics.
What You Will be Accountable for
- Execute the Area Data and Analytics Strategy in such detail that all connected projects can be managed with a focus on value delivery (Revenue, Safety, Compliance, Employee engagement and cost reduction).
- Manage global, regional, and local Data and Automation vendors. Coordinate and orchestrate their tasks and the contracted services provided by them.
- Work with central Data and Automation team to drive data and technology requirements to meet business needs, identify and prioritize enterprise data initiatives to accelerate value accretion, employee experience, compliance and safety.
- Identify and partner with the right technology suppliers and specialists to increase marketing results
- Map portfolio of suppliers with the necessary capabilities to deliver the marketing portfolio, according to BAT’s procurement & DBS, TAB and Security standards.
- Drive or be part of projects teams and makes sure they stay productive by resolving project issues
- Drive business analysis activities to enable the proper and realistic demand capture, execution, and deployment of global/regional/local solutions.
- Adopt and drive the short-term and long-term marketing technology strategy, by aligning Global standards and local needs. Understand overall enterprise architecture and collaborate to ensure conformance
Essential Experience, Skills, and Knowledge
- Education: Undergraduate Degree preferably in Science, Data Science; or any Statistical related field
- Minimum of 3 years experience in Data, Analytics, and Automation (the last 3 years)
- Comprehensive understanding of the Data and Analytics domain
- Experience in FMCG would represent an advantage
- Strong communication and influencing skills, both written and verbal
- Leadership skills required
- Previous experience in insurance (actuarial science), market research, consumer goods or retail industries would be a plus
(Insert Salary Range) + excellent benefits + market leading bonus.
SEE ALSO – Pfizer Nigeria Recruitment For Financial Accountant – HOW TO APPLY
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Be the first to comment