Baker Hughes Recruitment For Tender Manager – Subsea Production Systems. Baker Hughes is now recruiting for the position of Tender Manager. See how to apply below and the requirements.
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE), is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Tender Manager – Subsea Production Systems
Job ID: R92709
Location: Abuja (FCT), Nigeria
- Do you enjoy elaborating proposals for Subsea Production Systems? Do you enjoy being part of a successful team? this position is for your
Join our Team!
- Our Commercial Team provides a best-in-class service to our employees and global organization. We provide support relating to commercial proposals for all product lines. Our team partners with the business to continuously improve our processes and performance.
Job Roles And Responsibilities
- To prepare proposals/bids, contract negotiation and compliance with contract commitments and commercial risk assessment.
- Leads the development of business plans for a specific product or product line.
As the SPS Tender Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Developing proposals in a highly competitive market ensure deals deliver shareholder value; drive competitive pricing. May include compiling and submitting required tender documentation;
- Managing complex commercial processes requiring involvement of many stakeholders both at the client side and internally;
- Handling important clients for a product line;
- Cooperating with technical colleagues to answer customer requests and discuss local conditions;
- Handling with departments – involved in medium-sized sales and handles country or large territory.
- Support early engagement together with Sales team in preparation for tenders;
- Leading large distributed multidisciplinary teams to deliver proposals on time;
- Managing negotiation with the client through to contract award, and completing handover to the project team;
- Implementing the Commercial Operations approval process with all stakeholders, including ELT
- Handling products and systems requiring thorough technical knowledge. Sales processes require technical analysis and adaptation to client conditions and rules;
Requirements and Qualifications
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree and demonstrate expertise in Engineering or Technology
- Have Minimum of 5 additional years of experience in Proposals or Strong Commercial Background;
- Demonstrate experience with subsea production systems (SPS), well construction equipment, service processes and offshore operations
- Be required to travel internationally
- Be able develop influential customer relationships, plans, sales strategies, presentations, win/loss tender ratio, and proposals
- Have a valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate (please indicate clearly on resume)
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us:
- Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work.
- We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply