Apply For Sales and Marketing Executive (Agency Banking) At Orange Group. Orange Group is now recruiting to fill the position of Sales and Marketing Executive (Agency Banking). See the requirements below and how to apply.
Orange Group is an innovative Fast Moving Consumer Goods company based out of Nigeria, with a footprint that stretches across West Africa in three key segments; Pharmaceuticals, Personal Care, and Food and Beverage.
Applications are invited to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales and Marketing Executive (Agency Banking)
Locations: Abuja (FCT), Anambra, Lagos, and Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
You may also like – First Bank of Nigeria Service Executive Conversion Program – SECP 7
- Identify and onboard viable agents/ locations for onboarding.
- Ensure optimal performance of all agents activated.
- Provide support on all activities related to agent onboarding, management, business development, and issue resolution.
- Prompt resolution of issues and complaints by POS Agents
- Manage Agents’ activities and intensity in line with set targets.
- Ensure consistent visits to Agent location to monitor transactions as well as Agent overall welfare.
- Ensure branding materials get to Agent locations and are properly displayed.
- Periodic visit to an Agent location to ensure proper management and use of the Bank’s POS terminals deployed to Agents.
- Ensure optimal utilization of POS terminals and mobile app.
- Monitor Agents’ performance: Transactions count against set targets
- Conduct periodic training for agents to keep them abreast of the pricing model, product features, new initiatives and other activities in the agency banking business.
- Ensure prompt completion of account opening/onboarding process.
Requirements For Orange Group Recruitment
Applicants should possess the following:
- BSc in any discipline.
- NYSC Status: Completed
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good organizational and I.T. skills.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters.
- A minimum of 6 months of sales experience.
- Ability to self-motivate and manage self.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
23rd December 2022.
You may also like – Lagos State Ministry of Health Recruitment For Program Officer – Apply
- Ensure you read and understand the procedure before you proceed to fill out the form.
- Once you start to fill out the form, you cannot come back to the previous page, hence you must ensure your details are correct.
- Ensure you have the soft copy of your CV ready for upload.
- The size of your CV must not exceed 5 MB
- After uploading your CV, you will be prompted to take the online Aptitude Test.
- Make sure that you have a pencil, paper and calculator ready before you start the test
- This is a 45 minutes test that will assess your basic competencies in numeracy and comprehension.
- For your application to be successfully submitted, you must complete the test.