Apply For Manager, Service Integration At 9mobile. 9mobile is now inviting applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the position of Manager, Service Integration. See how to apply below and the requirements.
9mobile is a Nigerian private limited liability company. EMTS acquired a Unified Access Service License from the Nigerian Communications Commission in 2007. The License enables EMTS to provide Fixed Telephony (wired or wireless), Digital Mobile Services, International Gateway Services, and National/Regional Long Distance Services in addition to spectrum assignments in the 900 and 1800 MHz bands.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager, Service Integration
Job ID: IRC4850
- Designs and integrates components and interfaces based on service design specifications.
- The scope covers all Charging/non-charging related requirements, including platforms and solutions deployed to serve customers(all touchpoints) and the internal business units.
- Identifies, analyzes, and evaluates alternative integration design solutions. Contributes to decisions about tools, methods, and approaches to integration in large programs and projects.
- Identifies, analyzes, and evaluates alternative integration design solutions.
- Develops measurement criteria to evaluate programs and projects and develops or reviews estimates on integration aspects of projects.
- Proactively monitor and mitigate risk.
- Stays up to date with current and future technology and technology/business process trends related to mobile telecoms and associated industries.
- Oversee planning, designing, product & service integration, and delivery of IT solutions leveraging standard IT frameworks. Provides integration strategy on complex Digital Transformation projects within Telecoms/IT domain.
- Responsible for end-to-end applications and solution analysis & design/integration of new products and services and/or upgrading of existing IT solutions within the BSS/OSS domain such as IN/OCS, CRM, ESB, Provisioning, Billing platforms, ERP, Salesforce automation, Big-Data, Avaya Call Center solution, Mediation, SDP, VAS platforms such as SMS, USSD, CRBT and other components within the service delivery domain.
- Oversee the integration and entire onboarding of 3rd party Digital services across the business by engaging and facilitating the design and implementation session.
- Provide technical expertise and development support to the project managers and other project stakeholders
- Strong contribution to service innovation. Support innovation that delivers business value and continuous improvement on platform and services;
- Responsible for the development of product platform roadmaps;
- Responsible for the identification and management of risks related to the service delivery function and related platforms;
- Manage relationships with supporting vendors in ensuring business objectives are delivered.
- Design, architect and create complex and multi-threaded integrations between BSS/OSS/CRM and other 3rd party applications
- Participate in capacity planning and management sessions to ensure proper governance, in architecture designs, Data Models, Product and service testing and deployment.
- Provide technical input into design briefs, bid submissions and project alignments
- Formulate policies/design processes for improvement and enforce compliance;
- Assist in implementing the function’s work programs and plan in line with agreed procedures and guidelines;
- Manage inter-functional relations to ensure synergy across the various departmental functions;
- Prepared/Compiled agreed on periodic activity and performance reports for the attention of Head, Product & Enterprise Solution Development.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Head, Product & Service
- First Degree or equivalent in Engineering, Computer Science / IT or a related or relevant discipline.
- Postgraduate and/or professional qualifications in related fields will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of Six (6) years of relevant work experience with three years in a supervisory role.
- Strong awareness of new developments in the mobile telecom industry and integration patterns for the implementation of new business/revenue models;
- Strong IP background, understanding of the networking of systems on IP layer/OSI model
- Ability to communicate excellently (verbal and written), particularly in communicating complex technical details in very simple and clear business terms;
- Exceptional analytical, creative, quick-learning, and critical thinking skills
- Good team management and presentation skills.
- Work experience in designing and implementing solutions across BSS/OSS and other IT/Telco product& services stacks. Strong solution design and development experience;
- Strong technical knowledge of integration /middleware technologies and core network elements(e.g. MSC, SMSC, etc.) including experience of Intelligent Networks(IN)/Charging platforms, voucher management, CRM tools, Tibco/Primeton ESB, telephony/interactive systems etc.;
- Good understanding of API integrations between systems and across a value chain.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply