Apply For Maintenance Planning Engineer at Air Peace Limited. Air Peace Limited is now inviting applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the position of Maintenance Planning Engineer. See how to apply below and the requirements.
At Air Peace Limited, we continuously strive for excellence in all we do. Through our people, we are able to attain higher heights because their unique strengths and experiences help us turn challenges into opportunities. We employ the best talent and provide a great opportunity and environment for them to display their best skills in a service-driven environment.
Applications are invited to fill the position below:
Job Title: Maintenance Planning Engineer
Department: Engineering & Maintenance
Reports to: Supervisor Maintenance Planning
- Plan, prepare, and issue all maintenance work packages for line and base maintenance activities, based on airline operations, aircraft time available, the complexity of work and availability of required resources such as facilities, tooling, materials, and manpower
- Ensure all maintenance activities are strategically forecasted and planned within the given time frames as defined by the aircraft maintenance program, departmental KPIs and any other relevant publications for their designated fleet
Job Roles / Responsibilities
- Prepares and analyses maintenance forecast to plan for all inspections, overhauls, AD Compliance, SB/EO compliance and other maintenance requirements for Airframes, Engines, Landing Gears, APUs, Components etc, in accordance with NCARS
- To review and maintain the SB and AD status of each aircraft and review the planned incorporation to ensure that the spares required will be available
- To track, maintain and monitor STC (Supplemental Type Certificate), ICA (Instruction for Continuing Airworthiness) and LDND (Last Done Next Due) status
- To compile and ensure all maintenance requirements required by Flight hours, Flight cycles and/or Calendar times are complied with in accordance with NCARS and be compiled in a format to show periodic and planned utilization
- To ensure proper analysis of inspection findings with the view of optimizing maintenance programs for safe and cost-effective operations
- To reduce product cost through optimization of maintenance program requirements
- To schedule maintenance events with the view to minimizing flight hour losses due to early check scheduling
- Coordinates with Supply chain, Records, Maintenance Control, and Quality Control as required
- Ensures availability of major components for forecasted scheduled changes
- To preplan and progress all routine scheduled maintenance including reloading of required parts, materials, and tooling
- To develop and issue maintenance work packages, work highlights, manpower summaries and critical path charts
- To schedule work on aircraft, ensuring that process and repairs are completed in the most effective way and working with supervisors to monitor progress
Minimum Educational Qualifications / Experience
Applicants should possess the following:
- B.Sc or equivalent in an Engineering discipline with 3 years relevant experience in an airline Maintenance Planning role
- AMEL with 3 years of relevant experience in an airline Maintenance Planning role
- Good knowledge and understanding of commercial airline maintenance planning, forecasting, and packaging
- Logical thinking
- Good organizational and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Good English writing and speaking skills with strong communication abilities in both commercial and technical environments.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize workloads with the Ability to cope well under pressure and be available on call to support user departments as needed
Criteria Of Assessment:
- With Supervisor Maintenance Planning and reviewed on appraisal.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Maintenance Planning Engineer” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted
Closing Date for Application
31st December 2022.