Apply For Learning And Curriculum Development Supervisor At IKEDC. Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company is now recruiting for a learning and Curriculum Development Supervisor. See how to apply below and the requirements.
Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) – Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, Ikeja Electric (IE), Nigeria’s largest power distribution network, came into existence on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Learning & Curriculum Development Supervisor
You may also like – Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University Recruitment 2022/2023
- Provide intelligent support to the L&D lead in delivering key strategic initiatives for the Learning and Development function
- Determine training needs and develop and/or research programs to meet the identified needs and facilitate learning interventions for all IE staff.
Job Roles / Responsibilities
- Develop Learning Content and Training Manuals where necessary.
- Assist in developing, delivering, and evaluating learning and development solutions in accordance with the Systems Approach to Training design.
- Act on feedback obtained from training evaluation and incorporate it into the design of subsequent training materials.
- Effective management and administration of the Learning Management System to drive organizational learning
- Proactively manage the Young Engineers Program immediately after onboarding them in IE
- Comply with Quality Management System / Occupational Health & Safety requirements including objectives and applicable regulations relating to assigned jobs.
- Facilitate (designing and implementing) specific Learning programs.
- Act on outcomes of performance of all employees and draw up a training plan in agreement with the recommendations of each outcome.
- Conduct training needs assessments, and design and conduct learning assessment materials.
- Design training interventions around business operations.
- Conduct “train the trainer” sessions for Ikeja Electric Internal Faculty (facilitators).
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Lead, Learning and Development Lead or Head of Department.
Requirements For the Job
Applicants should possess the following:
- First Degree (B.Sc) or HND in Social Sciences or any relevant field.
- Must have 2-3 years in the learning and development function of a reputable company with similar experience.
- Curriculum Planning, Design & Development
- L&D Management
- Competency Management
- Learning Technology
- Training Needs Analysis
- Data Analysis
- Tech Savvy.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CVs to: Recruiter@ikejaelectric.com using the position as the subject of the email.
16th December 2022.