Apply For Resourcing Specialist – Sub-Saharan Africa At British Council. British Council is now recruiting to fill the position of Resourcing Specialist – Sub-Saharan Africa. Check the Requirements and how to apply below.
The British Council is the UK’s international organization for cultural relations and educational opportunities. We create friendly knowledge and understanding between the people of the UK and other countries. We do this by making a positive contribution to the UK and the countries we work with – changing lives by creating opportunities, building connections, and engendering trust.
We work with over 100 countries across the world in the fields of arts and culture, the English language, education, and civil society. Each year we reach over 20 million people face-to-face and more than 500 million people online, via broadcasts and publications. Founded in 1934, we are a UK charity governed by the Royal Charter and a UK public body.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Resourcing Specialist – Sub-Saharan Africa
Location: Abuja or Lagos
Pay band: 6
Contract Type: 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
- Working within the SSA Regional Resourcing Team, this role will actively contribute to the provision of professional recruitment services ensuring the right people are in the right posts at the right time.
- The Resourcing Specialist will support the delivery of resourcing targets, supporting and coaching line managers in conjunction with HR colleagues in the Region.
- By providing strong, proactive administrative support, an efficient end-to-end best practice recruitment process will be delivered to our stakeholders internally and externally (customers, candidates, suppliers), resulting in recruitment campaigns being delivered well and on time.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Degree in Human Resources or related discipline or equivalent by experience (progressive years)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Sound attention to detail, ensuring accuracy in information and reporting, clear messaging, and consistent standard
- Evidence of acting as the first point of contact within a customer focussed environment
- Engagement with varying levels and types of stakeholders and exposure to working with confidential information
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a recruiter role
- Understanding of relevant employment legislation in SSA countries and equal employment opportunity best practice
- Strong self-management including prioritization and delivery of objectives against varying deadlines and activities
- Exposure to working within a busy fast-paced environment while meeting tight deadlines
- Sound evidence of providing high-level administrative support to individuals and teams
- Direct sourcing experience and managing end-to-end recruitment campaigns.
- CIPD-qualified or equivalent
- Equality, Diversity, and Inclusion hiring techniques
- Data Analytics
- Proficiency in MS Excel especially working with Pivot Tables and functions
- Proactive and innovative in relation to delivering strong attraction and recruitment results
- Some previous knowledge of HR systems such as MyHR (SAP)
Requirements For British Council Recruitment
- Candidates must have the pre-existing right to work in Nigeria.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
3rd January 2023 (23:59 South Africa Time).
- If you have any problems with your application please email email@example.com
- Applications to this role can only be considered when made through the Apply section of our careers website. Our ‘ASK HR’ email is only to be used in case of a technical issue encountered when applying through the careers website. Emails with supporting statements and CVs/Resumes sent to this email address will not be reviewed and will be deleted.