Apply for Executive Assistant At Henkel Nigeria. Henkel Nigeria is now recruiting to fill various vacant positions at the firm. Interested persons should see how to apply below and the requirements.
Henkel holds leading positions in many markets and categories around the world. Founded in 1876, Henkel looks back on more than 140 years of success.
Applications are invited to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Job ID: 22042545
You may also like – Apply For Resourcing Specialist – Sub-Saharan Africa At British Council
- Scheduling appointments, both internally and externally, and prioritization of meetings.
- Make travel, visa, and accommodation arrangements.
- Acts as gatekeeper and first point of contact for internal and external visitors
- Accurate filing and documentation of all medical and T.E expense reports
- Minute-taking and active tracking of action points
- Extensive calendar management and occasional event management
- Draft and format information for internal and external communication
Requirements for Henkel Nigeria Recruitment
Interested persons must possess the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Administration/Social Sciences.
- 3 – 5 years experience in executive support.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We look for a diverse team of individuals who possess different backgrounds, experiences, personalities, and mindsets.
Recommended for you – Wema Bank Plc Recruitment for Senior Database Administrator – Apply Here