Apple Africa Recruitment Job – Platoon Senior Artist Campaign Manager Apple the Makers of IPod, iPhone, iPad MacBook ear pods etc is recruiting, Apple is inviting interested and qualified applicants to apply for the post of Platoon Senior Artist Campaign Manager in the Company, have you ever dreamed of working with Apple if yes then this is your opportunity.
Apple have vacant positions in the company, apple is recruiting people from Africa such as Apple Nigeria recruitment job, apple Ghana recruitment job, Apple south Africa recruitment Job etc, if you are in the African Continent and ou want to work with Apple then this opportunity is waiting to e effectively utilized you.
- Passionate about music of all genres
- Understand the diverse and powerful music scene within Africa, across the continent and possess the desire to transition regional success into worldwide opportunities
- Cross-continent experience while handling multiple artist projects simultaneously
- Experience of strategizing and implementing music campaigns
- The ability to create, plan and deliver projects working with artists, Platoon’s teams, and vendors and experts as needed
- A strong local and international music network of artists, collaborators, producers, brands, their teams and external resources
- Build and implement outstanding marketing plans customized to each artists
- The ability to utilize network to build a team around a campaign to ensure all areas are covered
- Identify local partners to promote artists and releases
- Deep understanding of the cross-platform opportunities in the music and entertainment industry in Africa and globally
- Strong understanding of the global music landscape and experience developing and delivering campaigns with artists, managers, strategic partners and wider teams
- Experience in handling budgets, multiple projects and deadlines
- A consistent track record of meeting deadlines and taking initiative to make confident and well-informed decisions
- You work well under pressure, are goal-oriented, upbeat and focused, and have a passion to learn and succeed
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills, and a strong sense of professionalism
- English fluency is required. Additional African languages are desirable
- Strong music and proven marketing experience.
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.
How to Apply for Apple Recruitment Job Africa Nigeria 2022/2023
Apply only if you are in Africa, all Countries in Africa can effectively apply for this job opportunity, before applying make sure you meet the requirements, after applying we advise you to constantly check this website for Apple Application job recruitment portal List of successfully shortlisted applicants, Click here to apply for Apple recruitment job
ALSO CHECKOUT: Glovo Nigeria Recruitment Job General Manager Apply here